1. We will endeavour to provide the tour as advertised on the website but we reserve the right to provide alternative destinations or activities should there be a problem outside of our control.
2. If we are unable to provide your tour through our own fault (excluding acts of nature, terrorism or war) a 100% refund will be given.
3. Your tour itinerary will be followed as closely as possible but in some cases may be affected by adverse weather or road conditions; in such cases alternative destinations and activities of a similar nature will be offered.
4. Changes made by operators of attractions and activities we visit are outside of our control but we will endeavour to minimise such occurrences by close liaison with the operators.
5. Should you choose to shorten the tour for any reason then no refund is payable for any unused portion of your tour booking.
6. Your booking will only be confirmed once payment in full has been made.
7. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
· Cancellation at least 14 days prior, 100% refund
· Cancellation between 14 and 7 days prior, 50% refund
· Cancellation less than 7 days prior, no refund
· Private Tour bookings will have a minimum NZ$20 per person non-refundable penalty for cancellations made at any time after the booking has been confirmed and the credit card charged, regardless of the cancellation period.
8. We accept no responsibility for any injury to persons or damage or loss of personal possessions belonging to those persons except that which we have legal obligation to do so.
9. We accept no responsibility for any incident, delay or changes to arrangements that are outside of our control.
10. Our vehicles are fully licensed as Passenger Service Vehicles, hold current Certificates of Fitness, are fully insured and will be driven only by Passenger Service endorsed drivers.
11. Where seat belts are fitted, it is the responsibility of the passengers to use them.
12. Smoking is not allowed in any tour vehicle.
Cruise Ship Passengers
1. Where a cruise ship fails to make port due to weather or mechanical difficulties, a 100% refund will be provided.
2. If the cruise ship is delayed or arrives on an alternative date, every effort will be made to reschedule the tour. If we are unable to do this then a full refund will be given, unless a "non-refundable" comment is made in the "restrictions" tab on the tour page.
3. Tours are planned allowing ample time to get you back to the ship in good time. Should you be unable to rejoin the ship for any reason before it departs the port, Tourworks NZ will assist in arranging transfers to the next port of call to rejoin the ship, but will not be liable for any costs incurred. Travel insurance is available for such incidents.
All payments will be charged to your credit card in New Zealand dollars using the bank exchange rate calculated at the time of booking. Exchange rates are subject to change, so the charges in foreign currency can vary. If a tour is cancelled and a refund is given, this refund will be at the same NZD value your card was originally charged. Therefore, the amount received may differ to the original payment when converted back to your own account's currency. Tourworks NZ does not accept any liability for any variances or credit card/bank charges relating to these transfers.
Tourworks NZ reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel departures and alter ticket prices at any time.
The full Terms and Conditions are provided to you at the time of hire. If you wish to receive a copy of these in advance of your booking then please contact us by email.