We collect you and drop you off at your accommodation, cruise ship, or the Information Centre in the Octagon.
Please be ready for pick-up 15 minutes before the start time. If you would like to make other arrangements regarding collection/drop-off, or you would like to discuss the itinerary, please contact us.
- We recommend you bring a jacket and wear solid footwear.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Bring your camera to record the experience.
- Children under the age of 5 tour free.
- Dunedin Railway Station
- University of Otago
- Baldwin Street – the worlds steepest street
- Larnach Castle - New Zealand’s only castle (entry to grounds included; castle entry optional. Lunch available at the Ballroom Cafe)
- Penguin Place - home of our rare Yellow Eyed Penguin. Entry included in tour price. Important: During the winter months, April - September, the 90 minute Penguin tour begins at 3:45pm. This will increase the duration of our tour and return to Dunedin city is likely to be around 5:30pm or later. We are happy to delay pick-up until around 10am or 11am if that suits.
- Royal Albatross Colony & Visitor Centre (Entry optional)
- Fur seals, sea lions and many more wild inhabitants
- Discover the estuaries, native forests, walk on the sandy beaches
- The Otakou Marae
- Stunning Peninsula views including sheep farms and excellent photo spots