We collect you and drop you off at your accommodation, cruise ship, or the Information Centre in the Octagon.
Please note: Winter train timetable (May-September) allows for a 10am pick-up.
Please be ready for pick-up 15 minutes before the start time. If you would like to make other arrangements regarding collection/drop-off, or you would like to discuss the itinerary, please contact us.
- We recommend you bring a jacket and wear solid footwear.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Bring your camera to record the experience.
- Children under the age of 5 tour free.
- Octagon and historic buildings
- Dunedin Railway Station
- Taieri Gorge
- Otago countryside and farmland
- University of Otago
- Signal Hill Lookout
- World’s steepest street
- Otago Harbour and views from the Peninsula